Los Angeles Area Dark Witches & Wizards (and the Muggles that love them)
Put on your darkest, wickedest, gothiest Death Eater attire and join the Los Angeles Dumbledore’s Army for the 2nd Annual Voldemort’s Valentine Death Eater Day at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter located inside Universal Studios Hollywood!
Enjoy a day full of wickedly magical fun at Hogsmeade Village with your fellow Death Eater Witches and Wizards with group photos, rides, Instagram contest and more!
SCHEDULE OF DARK EVENTS:
11:45am – Meet in front of the entrance to Hogsmeade Village and pick up Instagram contest information and schedule
Noon – Group photo with the train conductor in front of the Hogwarts Express
2:00pm – Group photo in front of Hogwarts Castle then ride the Journey To Hogwarts ride
4:00pm – Universal Studios Tour (Death Eaters on a Tram!)
6:00pm – Farewell Amortentia Valentine’s toast to our favorite Dark Lord and Instagram winner announced at the back patio of the Hogs Head Inn
***IMPORTANT DARK THINGS TO KNOW & FAQ’S***
We want to make sure everyone has a great time at the 2nd Annual Voldemort’s Valentine’s Death Eater Day event so please review the following:
– What is Voldemort’s Valentine’s Death Eater Day? Death Eater inspired dress-up day at the WWOHP Hollywood with a fun Valentine’s Day theme.
– Why is there a Voldemort’s Valentine’s Death Eater Day? Who wouldn’t want to be a dark wizard for a day? Voldemort’s followers need love too!
– Can I attend even if I don’t have a Death Eater Date? Of course, single and coupled Death Eaters are welcome.
– What should I wear? Anything that is dark, gothy or wicked should work. Get creative, and have fun with it!
– What can’t I wear/put on? No masks or things that cover your face or full face paint/makeup that would obscure your face. No weapons of any kind except for your wand of course!
– Who is putting on this event? This is an unofficial Harry Potter themed event produced by the Los Angeles Dumbledore’s Army, the 2nd largest Harry Potter fan group in the world since 2008! We produce that annual Harry Potter Roller Skating Night that is taking place this year in August.
– Is there a cost to participate? No, but you do need to have a valid ticket or pass to enter Universal Studios on Sunday, February 11th.
– Can I bring my underage dark witches and wizards to the event? All ages welcome!
– Where do the prizes come for the Instagram contest? All from amazing donations! Every single giveaway has been donated to us by awesome Harry Potter Retailers to make this dark event wickedly magical.
– How do I participate in the Instagram contest? We will provide hand-outs when we meet-up with everyone at noon in front of Hogsmeade Village and also post here the morning of.
– Will there be handout with event information? Yes! We will be distributing an event flyer that includes the event schedule and Instagram contest rules at 11:45am in front of Hogsmeade Village.
This unofficial Harry Potter themed event is brought to you by The Los Angeles Dumbledore’s Army Harry Potter Fan Group!