Heroclix is one of the easiest miniature games for new players to get into. Join the group every Wednesday at 6:30pm. It’s free to play and everyone is welcome!
– Silver Age – All games are considered Silver Age if not otherwise specified. This “Silver Age” is considered to be everything Golden Age legal, but no Feats or Battlefield Conditions (BFCs).
– Overbuild – Your build may be 1 point over for every 100 points of the build total and 1 additional point for every 1000 points. For example, if the build is 500 your team can be 505, and if the build is 1000 points your team can be 1011. This only counts for characters, you many not use objects or resources if they will put you over the base point limit. ATAs are allowed in an Overbuild.
– No Resources – Unless otherwise stated resources like gauntlet, belt, book, and Penguin will not be allowed.
– Same Universe – Teams may only consist of pieces from one universe. Marvel with Marvel, DC with DC, Indy with Indy. Alternate franchises (Lord of the Rings, Kick-Ass, Bioshock, Pacific Rim, etc) can only be made up of pieces from the same franchise. Street Fighter is considered Marvel.
– Highlander Rule – Only one version of a character can be used. Multiple pieces of the same name, more specifically, secret identity or alias, representing the same character can NOT be used. Some examples would be… any version of Spider-man that is specifically Peter Parker. However, a version of Peter Parker and a version of Ben Reilly would be OK. Any version of Batman that is specifically Bruce Wayne. However, a version of Bruce Wayne and a version of Dick Grayson would be OK. Multiple versions of Generics, and characters whose powers are based on multiplication or duplication may be used. Some examples: Multiple Man and Madrox and Jamie Madrox, Mysterio, Triplicate Girl, Thugs, Henchmen.
– Character Limitation – No single piece can be more than ONE HALF the total point builds for your team.
– Rule Supplements – If you have any supplemental rules for your team, you MUST have the material printed and with you or be able to show proof (phone is fine). This includes, ATA cards, character cards, and special object cards.
(Keep in mind, we typically do at least 1 “No House Rules” week, so if there’s something you really want to play that isn’t allowed in these rules…like a resource…then you can still use it once in a while)
– Multiverse Games – When the Multiverse Rule is in effect, the Highlander Rule is ignored. At least TWO versions of a specific character MUST be included in your team. REV figures may be used from the same set as long as the same rank of figure is NOT used; i.e. a Veteran Persuader and a Veteran Persuader from the DC Legacy set may NOT be used. A Rookie Persuader and a Veteran Persuader from the DC Legacy set MAY be used. The idea behind the REV mechanic was that it was the same character at different experience levels throughout the character’s career or life. If you use a Duo fig, then additional versions of each character on the Duo fig base MUST be used; i.e. the “Deadpool and Cable” Duo Fig must be accompanied by one each, additional single Cable and Deadpool figs.
– General and Minions Battle – Duo figs do NOT count as Generals, as by definition, they are 2 characters. Minions are those pieces that are UN-NAMED and/or GENERIC and that fit within a theme for your General; i.e. Doombots for Dr. Doom, S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents for Nick Fury, Amazons for Wonder Woman, Parademons for Darkseid. Minions are NOT required to have the “Minion” ability.
We use the Wizkids event system to show matches. Here is the Link. This is also another place to look for builds.